Image hosting by TinyPic
Memories: Thank God its FRIDAY

Memories

never fade away

Friday, November 18, 2005

Thank God its FRIDAY

Thank GOD its Friday again. The school day started of with the Moments of Silence as usual. Our first period was English period. We discussed about the research proposal and we were able to differentiate factual questions from questions that are not factual. We also had our first quiz for the third quarter. I was not satisfied with the grade I got even though it is the passing score.

After English, we had our Entrep period. Miss Pacle grouped us into 5 for the game of Family Feud. Unfortunately, our group did not win. I envy the group who won because they will have a plus 5 with the quiz we will be having next time. We had our medical-dental check up. I NEVER grew taller, but I gained 2 pounds. The doctor said that my weight is accurate for my height which is actually good.

We released our inner childness during the first period of Chemistry. Mrs. Torralba was not around so we chilled for a moment and played some games. Most of us got obsessed with playing jackstones. When Mrs. Mendoza came in, all of us, actually not all of us but most of us stopped playing games and proceeded with the experiment we have.


During CL time, we talked about the feast of Christ the King and The Second Commandment. I learned a lot from a very insparational teacher who is none other than Miss Irisann Malayas. I learned to avoid saying "Oh my God" and words of profanity for I want to give respect and reverence for God's name.

We discussed about the unsuccessful crusaders during the medieval ages. The topic was very interesting. I thought before the crusade was just one. I also thought that the crusade/crusades was/were a huge success. I was wrong. ALL the crusades were unsuccessful. They weren't able to follow their objective. i admire the crusaders' determination though because they strove hard to attain their goal.

We talked about nagdudusang kaluluwa, a chapter in Noli Me Tangere during Pinoy period. Indulwensya. The chapter focused on the people who weren't praying with devotion to God. They just pray not because they want to praise God but because of the benefits and blessings they want to receive. Sisa was also mentioned in the same chapter. I pity her for being such a good martyr mother and wife.

We discussed about our upcoming project in Media Awareness. Surveying sa masa. It would be quite easy because most of our population is part of the masa.


During dismissal time, I played jackstones again with some of my friends. We got the hang of it once more. I admire Nikki's playing skills because even though she's talking through the cell, she can still manage to play jackstones without being dead.

I'm starting to have a hard time in dealing with Trigonometry. It used to be so much easy compared with Geom and Chem, but now Its DIFFERENT. I failed our FIRST QUIZ, FIRST ASSIGNMENT AND FIRST SEATWORK because of that PROVING IDENTITIES.

I don't even see the point why we have to study those in the first place.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home