Image hosting by TinyPic
Memories: Shopping Spree

Memories

never fade away

Saturday, November 12, 2005

Shopping Spree

Charie Kay and I went shopping at 168 Mall a while ago. We bought things for our Entrep Practicum and for our Christmas Gifts. I woke up at 5 am so we could leave the house at 6. We went early so we would be able to find a parking space. The place was jampacked of customers that is why nakikipag siksikan kami. GOSH. I hate it when a certain place is crowded. I kept on pulling Charie's shirt.I kept on pushing her too. I never thought that the pathway of the place was REALLY NARROW No wonder why the place is so so crowded.
I felt so dizzy and so drowzy when roaming around the place. My feet were killing me too. I had a hard time searching for the appropriate gifts for my friends.Charie and I shared our budgets with the gifts that we will be giving for Christmas. We were there at about 8 AM and went home at about 3 PM. When Charie and I got home, we went straight to the dining area and ate our lunch. The food we ate were scrumptious. We were able to come up with the prices that we will be dealing with for our upcoming practicum next week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home