Image hosting by TinyPic
Memories: Weekend Blast

Memories

never fade away

Monday, November 21, 2005

Weekend Blast

My weekend was such a blast. This weekend is one of the happiest weekends I have ever encountered in my entire life. WAHAHAH

Saturday

I went off with my friends to watch Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. The movie is tremendous. It is a must see movie for me. I swooned over Robert Pattinson a.k.a. Cedric Diggory's hotness. *shrugs and melts* After the movie, we roamed around the place, ate at Mcdonalds, bought some gifts and went crazy over a bunch of toys at Toy Kingdom. It goes to show that I am infantile who is still obssessed with TOYS and DOLLS.

Sunday

My mom and I went to Apple Center to check out the Ipod Nano. My mom immediately bought the gadget for me. It is already her Christmas and Birthday gift for me. I even told her that she doesn't need to wrap the gift anymore because I was too excited to use it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home