Image hosting by TinyPic
Memories: So Far.. So Good

Memories

never fade away

Monday, November 07, 2005

So Far.. So Good

I just got home from school. I got some of my tests already. My highest subject is Geom, where in I got 87/100 which is equivalent to 91%. The lowest I got so far is my test in Filipino where in I got 74/100 which is equivalent to 82%. Wheew. So far, I'm satisfied with these grades. I got higher grades compared to the grades I got last quarter. I thought I got a line of six in Pinoy. Good thing I double checked it. Fortunately, I got a 74. WOOHOO. We also had +2 in Chem because we won in the Junk Art Contest that was held during the Science Week. I'm scared of the test papers we will be receiving next time. (Trigo, AP, Entrep, Computer and Media Awareness). I hope it would not meet my expectations.My expectations of having an uber low grades in these subjects.=p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home