Image hosting by TinyPic
Memories: Intrams

Memories

never fade away

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Intrams

We had our first ever practice for our Intramurals. Im glad to know that I can already remember our team name which is Sifanta and our team letter which is D. I'm part of the Rhythmic Group. I really have the passion for dancing right now so I decided to join this group. Another reason why I joined this group is because of the fact that I don't want to be one of the cheerers in our team. Being a cheerer is a bloody task for me. The cheerleaders will really be strict. You'll spend most of the time practicing under the raging heat of the sun. It is located at our school field. Cheerers will spend most of there time practicing there, because of the large number of cheerers and of course, the space. You shout your lungs out with the cheers and suddenly, your throat starts to hurt and becomes hoarse.

Back to our Rythmic Practice a while ago.

We had practiced 3 dances already. Two of the songs we are using for our dances are Hollaback Girl and All my Life.



I'm so confused with the All My Life dance because the counting is really fast. Well, it means that we need to exert more effort on this dance and we need to practice more. Practice makes "perfect" right?

I'm sure we'll manage. There's still enough time for us to master these dances.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home