Image hosting by TinyPic
Memories: Recently....

Memories

never fade away

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Recently....

Eddie Guerrero the WWE superstar had already passed away. It was an unexpected death for me. I was just seeing him wrestle and then all of the sudden, HE DIED ALREADY.
He still has an upcoming match with Randy Orton, Batista... whatever. I can't believe I'm saying this but I'm surely going to miss that dude. LATINO HEAT babeh!

OUTREACH TODAY WAS EXTREMELY 'FUN'
The outreach with the girls today was better compared to the outreach when we handled those roudy rough boys. One of the girls whose name is Johanna 'CUTE' (she claims herself CUTE actually ;) ) is extremely sweet but is kinda spoiled though. Before we left Marikina she handed me a letter, gave me a hug and a kiss. I feel like I want to adopt some of the kids there.

VANITY had taken over after our outreach activity.

We were felt overjoyed when Miss Sabordo told us that we will be having a stopover at Mcdonalds. Yipee. Some of my classmates had revealed their inner child in them when they played at the playplace at Mcdonalds. I must confess that I was one of those people who would like to play too. Unfortunately some little kids were playing so we weren't allowed to played anymore.

During dismissal, I realized that I was becoming too childish today. It was due to my obsessiveness to playing with the jackstones and playing at the slides at Mcdonalds.

I don't see anything wrong with that. It fun being a kid coz being a kid, makes us play all day and takes our worries away. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home