Image hosting by TinyPic
Memories: Report Card

Memories

never fade away

Saturday, November 26, 2005

Report Card

My Second Quarter grades our OK. My lowest is 80 which is Trigonometry. All my grades are OK and yet I'm still not satisfied with them. I got insecured with some of my friends whose grades are hihger than mine. I'm so insecure with the students who are part of the TOP 20. I wish I could attain there standards someday. I'm proud with some of my grades that increased 3 points and above. My grade in English increased 4 points. My grade in Music increased 5 points. My grade in Geom increased 6 points. My grade in Chem increased 3 points. My grade in Pinoy increased 5 points. Those were the subjects that I'm proud of right now.

I will exert extra effort this quarter. I'll try my best to be one of those TOP 20 people of our batch.

If they can do it.........

SO CAN I! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home