Image hosting by TinyPic
Memories: Updates

Memories

never fade away

Monday, October 31, 2005

Updates

We are savoring the moment of having a semestral break for one week.

I was not able to update here yet because of our exams, our Bagiuo trip... in short.. MY HECTIC SCHEDULE.

Right now.. I'm suffering from BOREDFEST DISEASE.

My mom did not let me go out with my friends because she won't be around. She will be in Vigan for 5 days.
Lets look on the bright side, SHE ALLOWED ME TO HAVE A SLEEPOVER HERE AT MY HOUSE WITH MY FRIENDS.

Last Friday..........
It was the last day of our examinations.
Most of us played the guessing and iniminimineymo.. during the PINOY TEST.. and so with some of the numbers of our Trigonometry test.
Some of us saw our exam test in Chemistry. Mrs. Torralba was so nice to give us an easy test. Fortunately, most of us passed the exam.

My friend Gem was here too. We watched White Chicks, oredered Mcdonalds, went online, and of course VANITY STRIKES AGAIN.

Our pics are posted at my multiply site

Bagiuo.. HERE WE COME
We woke up at about 4 am because we had to leave early. We stop by NLEX(North Luzon Express Way) to eat our breakfast there. We also met some of our relatives there.
While we were on the way to Bagiuo, I was asleep in the car because I was bored and I slept late. When I don't feel sleepy anymore, I would bring out my cellphone and have my vain moments. I had fun with my relatives especially with my cousin, although sometimes, she seems to be self centered and she always grabs attention. We can't blame her. She's only 2 Years old.

OVERPROTECTIVENESS.
I know my parents are concerned and caring but sometimes I feel like their being protective is going way too far. Sometimes I feel that their grip is becoming too tight. I would think that.. I would not learn how to commute if they don't let me commute all by myself. Sometimes I feel that overprotectiveness stops me from growing up.

=p

Oh Well.. Might as well appreciate it.. because.. I guess I will miss their overprotectiveness when they are not by my side anymore.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home