Image hosting by TinyPic
Memories: What Significance?

Memories

never fade away

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

What Significance?

caution: this entry will be ununderstandable for those who do not know me that much.
HAHAHAHAHAHA

and for those who know my DEEPEST DARKEST SECRET whom I TRUST I GUESS.

You'll have a hint on what this is all about.

When I woke up this morning I had this strange feeling that this day would be significant for me.
WHY? I don't know. It's for me to find out at the end of the day. I finally found what I've been looking for during........... WHAT?.. F*** **! Haha.(Just.. too bulgar for numbers and words. HAHAHA!)
What happened that time. OH YEAH. The "****" scenario. Eek. =X. Everytime I walk right up to

I just couldnt shut up my BIG MOTORMOUTH. Wahahaha. Every word that pops in my mind simply comes out of my mouth whenever.. ikhfdmnkldhneafjdrkifdsmldknildkhnsspjkdhkhlkshlasklndantnldkobnskn.
Go figure!!

OH MEDIA LOG. Hahaha. My project is jam-packed of critisms and songs from Disney Movies . LOL.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home