Image hosting by TinyPic
Memories: Stressed Out

Memories

never fade away

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Stressed Out

GREAT. I had goosebumps and I almost cried when we discussed something about DEATH in Health. Our topic in Pinoy was Araw ng Patay.

WOW.

What seems to be similar with the two subjects? ... edi KAMATAYAN slash DEATH.

I have a phobia with DEATH.. and I simply abhor DEATH. Wahaha. But you know, I must get over it. Everyone has a limit of their existence here on earth. We should be ready at times like this. We can never predict when DEATH comes our way.

WHAT THE HECK AM I TALKING ABOUT HERE. Let us change topic N-O-W!!

Third Year is ONE HELL OF A " NEAR DEATH EXPERIENCE "

I'm so stressed out with all these assignments, projects and quizzes.

guess what? we will be having a quiz in CHEM, ENGLISH, TRIGO and AP tomorrow. I havent even studied for these subjects because I'm totally confuse with our logarithm chuvaness assignment right now.

WHEN is the DEADLINE of the MEDIA LOG?! On Thursday. How many entries have I finished?
5.. I think?.. I might be cramming because I need MORE TIME on studying for our MAJOR SUBJECTS.

________________________________________________


Eating and Dancing.

These activities diminish the paranoia that is bottled up inside my mind... and MY WHOLE BEING.
When you dance, with the movements you make, the calories you lose can be similar to the anxieties, pressures and worries that you diminish when you move to the groove. when you shake your a....... BOOTY.
HAHAHAHA! When it comes to EATING.. The scrumptious food is like the bounty we receive each day. When we eat, its like counting the blessings we take and receive each day. And when we feel full after we eat our grace (food) we realize that we are given so many blessings that we should be thankful for.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home