Image hosting by TinyPic
Memories: its all about SCHOOL and THIRD YEAR

Memories

never fade away

Saturday, October 22, 2005

its all about SCHOOL and THIRD YEAR

We've got two projects left. I'm too lazy to do them. WAAH. I absolutely abhor FLOWCHARTS. Nyarrr. The project in Media Log is OK. But I'm too lazy to do the flowchart project thing. HAHAHA.I can't see the point why we have to study these things. =P I don't have plans of becoming a computer programmer someday. Anyway.. I don't want to bash about this topic anymore. It is giving me a headache.

Due to our upcoming examinations.this would probably be the last day where in I will be surfing the net, check out my Friendster, update my blog, chat thorugh YM.. etc.etc.

Goodluck to me everybody who will be taking their exams. And for the teachers who will be checking our papers. LOL.