Image hosting by TinyPic
Memories: I'm Glad at the same time Stressed

Memories

never fade away

Sunday, October 23, 2005

I'm Glad at the same time Stressed

Waah. We're going to have our exams already. I need to memorize so many things.

Woohoo.

AP
Roman Empire
Teutons
Charlemaigne
Julius Caesar
Emperors
BLABLABLA

English
Tenses
Direct Speech
tsuvachuchu
THANK GOODNESS THE POEMS ARE NOT INCLUDED.

Chem
Stoicheometry
Molecular Geom
Vol, Pressure, Temp
BALANCING EQUATION!!!! (NOOO! i hate that! =p)

Geom
Triangles and stuff.. Geom is kinda easy actually

Trigo
LOG!

CL
Sins! Temptation! Morality chuchuchu

Pinoy
Noli Me Tangere, Panghalip, Pang-Uri, Pangalan
THANK GOODNESS jose protacio mercado rizal alonzo y realonda is not included! HAHAHA

What else?

Entrep
SWOT ANALYSIS, Environmental Scanning, Marketting achuchuchu

I guess that's all. HAHAHA.

Piece of Cake. NOT!

I can finally rejoice right now for I have finished my Media Aw and Computer Project. HAHAHAHA! Woohoo.
I'm also done with the Comex and pagsasanay. What I need to do.. is study for my exams (BUMMER)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home