Image hosting by TinyPic
Memories: TGIF once again

Memories

never fade away

Friday, October 14, 2005

TGIF once again

Woohoo. At last... It's already weekend. So, that means.. I would be able to rest again!! woohoo. OH. We have to do our com-ex and our take home experiment........

THATS ALRIGHT. What the heck? At least we are not in school the whole day right?

Tomorrow is the last day of our Sat class in Geometry. We will review for our exams. Alright.

I really "lurve" Mrs. Dino. I don't want to compare anymore. HAHAHA.

Mrs. Dino gives us the chance to have an extremely high grade in Geometry. She's serious.. but fun. I like her personality. Her "pagiging ambisyosa". Haha! :) She energizes us and eagers us to learn more about Geom.

I was not online last night because I finished my Media Log. Thank God. I got a plus three. Yipee.
I had a bad temper a while ago during Chem. I hate my grades. I got insecure when I saw the scores of my classmates. Especially the scores of Paula and Anna V. WHOA. Their averages were all 100. WHOA.

Hay. Good thing during dismissal, there were some people who made me feel at ease. The bliss I felt conquered the wrath that I felt a while ago. ;) THANKS. Good thing I have my friends who make me feel at ease at times when I feel like I couldn't handle anything anymore. The pain inside me whenever I'm not in the mood lessens with every little things I do for them and they do for me too. Its a give and take relationship. I thank GOD for giving me as friends that serve as instrument of his love and his blessings. I wish I serve as a blessing for them too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home