Image hosting by TinyPic
Memories: Miss Cruz and the Exams

Memories

never fade away

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Miss Cruz and the Exams

We had a birthday bash for our ever so loving principal, Miss Cecilia Cruz. We were fascinated by the presentations of the presentors yesterday. Ate Paoskie and Ate Paula were the hosts. The presentors were the Aglaia and Pep dancers, the Forte Impromptu, The Glee Club Members, and of course THE FACULTY.

The Glee Club sang a wonderful song about how Miss Cruz loves being a girl I guess. The Aglaia and Pep.. they recited a poem. JOKE. They danced. The Forte Impromptu presented a Balagtasan on how they compare Miss Cruz to the circular and so sweetr bibingka. Some of the teachers sang a wonderful song. The others teachers danced. THEY WERE ADORABLE. Especially Mrs. Torralba, Miss Aniago, Miss Casimiro, MISS AUREADA!!!! hahahaha! :) Sir Flores sang a song. He also gave Miss Cruz a box of cake and a rose(?).....

Miss Lagud prepared a wonderful Powerpoint Presentation. Miss Platon read the contents of the Ppt. Presentation. She reads and sings well. HAHAHAHA!


We had our examinations a while ago.
The AP test was OK.. I got confused with the blank map and the numbering of events.
My GOSH! I didn't have a calculator a while ago for the Pricing Chart in our Entrep Test. I wasn't able to pass my Geom Index Card. My stupidity reigns right now. UGH. =( I bet all my answers in that Pricing Chart are wrong. ='(. S*itness.

I must indulge myself with all the CHEM RELATED THINGS that we have to study for the test. I SHALL NEVER FLUNKED THIS TEST OR ELSE..

I don't have notes in MEDIA AW.

We received our VOICES a while ago. It was very interesting indeed.
Andami ngang JACKPOT eh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home