Image hosting by TinyPic
Memories: The HORROR

Memories

never fade away

Friday, October 21, 2005

The HORROR

We wore dress in school a while ago because of the Mary-like dressing. Eeek. It feels so uncomfortable wearing skirt and heels. Speaking of high heeled shoes. I destroyed my sandals-slash-shoes a while ago. HAHAHA. It can already talk. (LOL) Get the Picture?!

Thank goodness we're done with our Practical test in Music. Nyahahaha.

What else?!..

Next week is going to be our exams week.
magsusunog na ako ng kilay

which means.. I'll have extra time in studying for our exams.

I must exert efforts on these tests and do my VERY BEST so that I can get a high grade for the second quarter. I might flunk Chemistry this quarter. Gosh I'm so stupid.

Most of my grades in the second quarter are low actually. I feel stressed out! Really stressed out. WAAAH.
I'm becoming crankier and crankier everyday. It's because of the stress and pressure that I feel right now.

WAAAH. So many things to keep in mind. So many formulas to recall.
OOOHHHKEEEEEIII.?!

Yahoo. Chill-Out period. Gimmik time before classes start again. We should enjoy to the fullest before the sembreak ends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home