Image hosting by TinyPic
Memories: Tired but still RECKLESS

Memories

never fade away

Friday, October 07, 2005

Tired but still RECKLESS

I'm feeling tired but still IM RECKLESS. I just can't get a hold of myself. AAAH.
Her voice keeps playing on my head. AH. 2 days of waiting in vain. HAHAHA. How stufid. It's really stufid. HAHAHAHA.
I'm having weird thoughts tonight due to the PARANOIA.. and the EERIE WEAKNESS that is bottled up inside me right now. Hihihi. I cried. YES I DID. OH. FOR THE WRATH OF MY AURORA CALCULATOR COMBINED WITH CHEMISTRY = MELANCHOLY. OH MELANCHOLY. Sweet MELANCHOLY. GOSH. =P

I DO MY BEST. BUT MY BEST IS NOT ENOUGH.
"LACK OF BEST"???
is there SUCH TERM? hahaha.

*INVENT MODE*

HOPELESSNESS..

NEED NOT OF HOPELESSNESS.

* breath in.. breath out. Hmmm Ahhhhhhh Hmmm Ahhhhhh

FOR THERE IS HOPE. RIGHT? RIGHT?

..EXAMS NEXT NEXT WEEK,

ACT NOW. =p PREPARE FOR THE AVENGING WORDS YOUR ABOUT TO SEE IN THE MIMEOGRAPH SHEETS OF CHEMISTRY.


Lets go to THE OTHER DIMENSION.. THE ENGLISH DIMENSION.

home reading report. HEAD POUNDING.

"_______________"
now what. I can't find a sentence that reminds me of an event. or reminds me of me. ? I CAN'T EVEN RELATE TO THE CONTEXT OF THE STORY.

HAHAHAHA. :)

PARANOIA. :p

IT NEVER CEASED. :P

IT HUNTS AND CREEPS AT NIGHT.

THATS WHY.. IM BECOMING.............

IMSOMIAC.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home