Image hosting by TinyPic
Memories: satisfy my cravings

Memories

never fade away

Saturday, September 24, 2005

satisfy my cravings

I FELT THE HORRID WRATHS INSIDE MY STOMACH A WHILE AGO. :( Eeeek. I'm not allowed to eat food which contains oil. Despite the fact that I'm sick, my mom allowed me to eat Mcdo without hesitations. Well, at first, Mcdo was the reason who made me smile, but then, I wasn't able to finish my meal because of the fact that my stomach is hurting me so bad again.
Despite the fact that I'm sick.. I still managed to feel the BLISS of this glorious day.

I learned something new from our Remedial Class in Geometry.
WHAT ELSE?.. I was able to buy some CDS from THE BIG TENT. I was forced to go there because............................................ my one of my friends called me up and told me to come there because.. HAHAHA.

Anyway.. I talked to Miss Platon through PK's cellphone a while ago. I'm not 100 % convinced yet that she is REALLY MISS PLATON.PK told me that she was serious about it. When I told PK that I'm going to ask miss platon if I really talked to the REAL miss platon.. she even insisted me to do that. :P And still, IM NOT YET 100 % CONVINCED. HAHA.
malay mo.. magaling lang tlga sila manloko right?..

We talked about the history of Christianity yesterday. I pity those Christians who were executed by the Romans. It makes me so proud to be a believer of God when we talked about Christianity during AP period. Gosh, I'm so proud of the people who sacrified their life JUST FOR THEIR LOVE FOR GOD. I'm starting to like AP again. I'm starting to appreciate historical realities now despite the fact that we had to memorize sooo many things and despite the fact that I FAILED MY QUIZ because of THE RIGHT OVER WRONG AGREEMENT . grrrr!!!!!!

IM LOVING IT. Miss Platon said.. its NOT possible..and grammatically incorrect LOL. hahahaha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home