Image hosting by TinyPic
Memories: a DATE with GOD :)

Memories

never fade away

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

a DATE with GOD :)

I will be having a date with GOD later. Not just me, my classmates will join us too because GOD loves each and everyone of us. Isn't that sweet?.. I guess I won't be updating this for a while because there is no computer there. We have to sacrifice our time too because it is the time to bond with GOD and know him more. :) It is also the time to REST with all our worries and our troubles (like CHEM, GEOM, TRIGO... MEDIA AWARENESS? hahaha! :P). LOL.

I'm staring at my crush's profile in friendster right now. I'm going to miss the times when I would check my account in friendster and chech my crush's profile. HAHAHA. :P

What else?.. HAHA. I'll miss my other friends. But since, my priority right now is GOD, we should sacrifice them first, OUR LIFE IS LONG. Minsan lang tayo makakarest kasama si GOD right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home