Image hosting by TinyPic
Memories: Recollection Recap

Memories

never fade away

Friday, September 30, 2005

Recollection Recap

Basically, I had fun. Some of the sessions were kinda "boring" though. Most of us were doodling on our notebooks or the doodling on the pieces of papers we have, some were scribbling words to satisfy our boredom, some were playing "paper games" too. You know, typical paper games such us.. "hang man, pen fight(?).. and many more"

DAY ONE

Miss Malayas a.k.a. ATE IRIS.

PATOK. Balita ko may kamuka daw akong teacher niyo sa school..

si mrs. abreu DAW. hahaha! *laugh*

She was our first speaker. She was OK. I liked her activity. The elephant, swan and monkey game.. and the hand activity. We learned more about ourselves. That was my favorite activity. We had a lecture about uniqueness. We also talked about JOhari's window. What else?... We were looking forward to our snacks actually. Uhm, We had a revelation thing going on.. "I was hurt.. when you.. blablabla..

We had a test on our SELF ESTEEM. I'm such a low self esteemed person. Guess What.. I got -2. TAKE NOTE. my score is negative. HAHAHAHAHA!! 23-25. REALLY LOW. Most of my scores were 1. =p

What else.. we had an affirmation activity. I was touched by the hearts I got. HAHAHA. Weird nga nun eh. HAHAHA. =p

We wrote a letter for our class, III- Katarungan. Miss Malayas' tallied down the students who were noisy, sleeping and were not listening. HAHAHA.=p

=) After that, we had a praying session. It was really really quiet. In the middle of our praying session. Somebody.. F*rted =P LOL.

Hmmm.. During that night. We got 2 SAD FACES. how EMBARRASSING. Hahaha. We're the only ones who got two sad faces. =p I don't know why we were so full of energy that night. HAHAHA!

DAY TWO.

We had a confirmation. I feel the relief within me after the confession. We also did a dialogue.. a conversasion with GOD. That was one of my favorite activities too. We talked about CONSTANT COMMUNICATION..

After this activity, we talked about F-A-M-I-L-Y. I liked the story of Brother Kirby. It strucked me. I was inspired by the story he told us. It was really sad.. but at the same time.. it touched our hearts. =p

And then, we had a presentation that was watched by our parents. HAHA. It was really cool. Nikee's powerpoint presentation is really nice. =) I guessed it touched the hearts of everyone. The song was suitable for the powerpoint and the "theme" of our activity.

We also had a one on one with our parents. I got disappointed with the fact that my father could not come because of his work. I'm not really disappointed, just.. kind of sad. =( But its OK, at least my mom was there. =P

Everyone was active and participative during the mass. I also like the prayer of the parents to their daughters which was read by Dominque's mom, and the prayers of us to our parents which was read by Dominique. The food that were served during dinner were good compared to the food we eat when our parents were not there.



We had MENTORING TALK TOO. Which was actually my MOST FAVORITE ACTIVITY.

We did our project during the mentoring activity. We were doing our project when it wasn't our turn to talk to the teacher. We also saw an insect that is "camouflaging". hahaha. We also saw a praying mantis. THE INSENT FLEW AND STICKED TO MY PANTS. The good news is, IT WAS HARMLESS. hahahahaha! =p



I was scared at first when Miss Malayas told us who our mentor was. I was one of Miss Malayas' students. I was scared because, she might ask a lot of questions and then, if I don't answer properly, something terrible is going to happened. It turned out to be SO FUN. Really!! We were laughing all the way. HAHAHA. I told her why we had 2 sad faces. =p We joked a lot too. I told her a lot of stuff. SHE WAS GREAT. She's such a great mentor. You won't feel pressured when she's asking you a question. =) I alsO told her that I felt that we were like in a concentration camp.. and SHE WAS ADOLF HITLER. Miss Malayas laughed and luaghed and told me hindi ko naman siya kamuka noh! HAHAHA! She's really really COOL. =). When I was telling her about the things I learned during the retreat, I BLURTED OUT A LOT OF STUFF WHICH is really cool. I never expected that it would turn out to be SO FUN AFTERALL. =) She inspired me. I'm glad and I'm thankful that she became my mentor. =)

Each one of us got 9 recitations for being well behaved last night. =p

Miss Sabordo is really cool. I like her as our adviser =). She's becoming close to us, her daughters *wink wink*.. I guess.. =) She's really really nice. =) I enjoyed her company whenever we chit chat with her before we go to sleep. =)



HAPPY BIRTHDAY MRS DINOOOOO!! =)

After the Retreat



We had finished our project in AP and Chem (investy). We tried and tested our products a while ago.

We went to VIA's place. Hahaha. We played with the "treadmill(?)". HAHAHA. T'was FUN. ;)

We also watched THE PACIFIER and WHITE CHICKS. We weren't able to finish the Pacifier though because it belonged to Via's brother. One of our groupmates.. teased him.. HE GOT SO MAD that he didn't let us finish the movie. =P

I went back to school after THE WHITE CHICKS. I accompanied Charie and Maro. I told my mom to fetch me there. =P I saw Mrs. Dino with so many gifts. =) She seems VERY HAPPY today. =) BUT OF COURSE. Its her birthday today. HIHIHI. =)

I feel sick right now. =P HAHAHAHA. My throat is dry right now. =P HAHAHA. But it's still tolerable. =)

ITS GOOD TO BE BACK HOME. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home