Image hosting by TinyPic
Memories: Pure INSANITY

Memories

never fade away

Thursday, October 06, 2005

Pure INSANITY

I missed a lot during my absence yesterday. I wasn't able to see what Miss Platon approved for my term paper. I wasn't able to see the results of my Career Awareness Test. I wasn't able to join the Amazing Race that was held during our club time yesterday. I haven't had a glimpse of her ethereal beauty.

I gotta be honest, I'm having this strange feeling that I am a REJECT from our class. Guess What, When I texted some of our classmates what they did and what the assignments are..
I HAVEN'T GOT ANY REPLIES FROM ANY OF THEM.

I don't want to to be this way. maybe I'm just being paranoid and stressed again. Maybe just maybe. Some people DO ACTUALLY care anyway. ;)


TODAY....

My INSECURITY striked again.

IRONY would always be there. I would tell to people.. HEY. .. we are all DIFFERENT but still EQUAL in the eyes of GOD right?..
and then suddenly I would realize.. im the one who's contradicting my own statement about EQUALITY.
I'm the one who would start to feel JEALOUS or INSECURE because I would feel.. UGLY.. or.. something like.. TALENTLESS..
worthless..
BRAINLESS even
I DONT EVEN KNOW WHY IM FELLING THIS WAY
HOW IRONIC

Paranoia?.. Maybe.
Stressed? COULD BE.
random WEIRD THOUGHTS. ..CLOSE ENOUGH.
______________________________________________

I had a notification letter that I have to double my efforts in CHEM (No doubt about that..) AP and.... WOW. English. The average of my quizzes are SO LOW. One of my quizzes was even ZERO. This is something I SHOULDNT BE PROUD OF. (Well DUH!) Stupid Me.

Tears pour down from my luminous eyes when my mom started to reprimand me again. I felt the pressure that's bottled up inside me. I cried because I want to RELEASE the pressure within.

in other news.. on the bright side..

I've already finished reading my BOOK REPORT for the FIRST TIME IN HISTORY. Afterall, I need to work hard because I NEED TO DOUBLE MY EFFORTS IN ENGLISH. I won't be procrastrinating anymore so I would be able to double check my work and I would be able to think positively with regards to my grades =p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home