Image hosting by TinyPic
Memories: The Past and The Present

Memories

never fade away

Sunday, September 18, 2005

The Past and The Present

YESTERDAY.

I woke up early to have my pictures developed in Kodak. We need those pictures for our Entrep Documentation project. I had fun during our Geom Sat Classes. We started early because we don't have Chem classes. We were able to concentrate more because we were only few. The Sophomores had their Confirmation yesterday.. so Congrats(?) to them I guess. Hehehe.

I was very problematic last Friday because Via won't be able to join us. Surprisingly, Via lent her camera so that we would be able to spend our time productively. HOW?.. By interviewing some people for our survey. Some people were shy, the famous line of their excuses was "I'm in a hurry right now". We were able to meet and interview Miss Aureada's sister too. :P WHAT A COINCIDENCE.

TODAY

My mom and I went to GATEWAY a while ago. I ate a lot today. :P I MUST GAIN WEIGHT. I ate fries, burger, steak, nachos, tacos.. what else?.. that's all there is.:P NEED I SAY MORE? hahaha. :P

I also bought WILLY WONKA and THE CHOCOLATE FACTORY VCD and GREEN DAY'S ALBUM. COOL. I'm starting to love ROCK MUSIC by now. :P

We will be having a quiz in GEOM and CHEM tomorrow. waah.

GOOD LUCK. :P

Kagitingan will be having their RETREAT tomorrow. :( AWW. bye Gem, Ria, Rhea, BoPeep, Kim B and C.. AND MISS MALAYAS. I'll miss them. hehe. :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home