Image hosting by TinyPic
Memories: You've got a friend in me

Memories

never fade away

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

You've got a friend in me

Gosh. I hate having my period, my cough and my colds ALL AT THE SAME TIME. I wasn't in the mood to study and listen to our teachers because of contageous diseases. Surprisingly, I was so attentive during class discussions. I understood our lesson in Chem. I was eager enough to listen to Miss Aniago's discussion of Noli Me Tangere. We will be having a quiz tomorrow. I must make this quiz high because the score of my previous quiz was utterly low. UGH.

We went back to Boystown Marikina a while ago for our Outreach with the little children. CORRECTION: naughty little children. THEY ARE SO SPOILED and so ENERGETIC. My condition got worse. Yung inaalagaan ko pa dekwat ng dekwat ng kung ano2ng pagkain kung kani kanino. Binigyan ko na nga siya ng food tas sasabihin sa iba.. Hindi ko pa siya pinapakain.
But we need to understand their condition anyway. They're not like us. Some of them don't go to school. Unlike us, we learn a lot even though we are suffering from the "atrocious fist" of CHEM and GEOMETRY and TRIGO and.. all of the other subjects we have. They don't have parents I guess. :( So, we must understand them too. Iba kasi sitwasyon nila sa sitwasyon natin. It's not everyday.. kung saan, makakain rin sila ng pagkain at makakabili sila ng story books, coloring books at crayons so.. kailangan rin natin maconceptualize ang kanilang sitwasyon. SO YUN. =)

Ang saya kaninang cleaning at Chem kasi nag sign si Mrs. Torralba for our English Campaign. During dismissal, the cleaners HANA DEKA who are a.k.a. US.. cleaned with MISS SABORDO. OMG. Ang saya. I'm so thankful because she spends her time cleaning and helping us out. :) We even received praises from Miss Sabordo after cleaning which is really nice. :) GRABE. love ko na talagang adviser si MISS SABORDO :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home