Image hosting by TinyPic
Memories: Oh Irony.

Memories

never fade away

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Oh Irony.

OH. IRONY
We had a quiz in English a while ago. Due to my carelessness and stupidity, OBVIOUSLY,I got a failing grade.

Mrs. Dino is atrociously angry with III- Katarungan because we weren't able to turn off one of our electric fans. I understand her for reprimanding us because SHE CARES.

SCIENCE WEEK.

Our batchmates did a wonderful job during the Science Show. The presentation of III- Kalayaan and our very own TAHO presentation made me, not just me, most of my batchmates got utterly hungry. I was craving for some food during the show. The junk artists were able to make products out of tetra packs. I am one of the contestants of the Junk Art contest and I must say, its really hard to be a junk artist. My finger had a splinter a while ago because I accidentally touched the tip of the glue gun where hot glue is produced.

FATE is playing a game with my feelings again. I've been very disturbed with a feeling that's bothering me lately. Is *toot* giving me a cold shoulder lately?.. Or my hinch is just plain NON-SENSE?. Maybe my observations are contradicting the feelings of * insert name here *.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Due to my SAWI-ness. I was able to compose another poem. (haha! caririn ba? =p)


Reminiscing the good old the days I had with you
These good old memories are suddenly turning into tears
My fragile heart is now shattered into pieces
and now that your gone, makes me utterly weak

I am willing to wait for you once again
For I know, that you'll be back in my arms
to hold you, and hug you and never let you go
Hold you so tight like there is no tomorrow

My shining sun had started to set
and now I see that darkness prevails
Oh the agony, the bludgeonings inside me
Oh this melancholy, it just kills me softly

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home