Image hosting by TinyPic
Memories: near death experienced : respiratory problem

Memories

never fade away

Saturday, August 20, 2005

near death experienced : respiratory problem

WHOA. I've experienced a near death experience a while back..

When I attended my jazz dancing class, everything turned out to be OK. No pains, No worries.. I just kept on breathing in and out while doing our steps. After a while, It felt as if I couldn't breathe anymore, at the same time, hungry because I wasn't able to eat my breakfast. I was in a hurry because I thought we dont have a jazz class today. After the dance, I can barely breath. I started lying on the floor. When my mom fetched me, I told her what had happened to me.

She brought me to the hospital. I ate a lot of food today because I WAS REALLY HUNGRY. I ate 3 bags of lengua(?) a while ago because thats my favorite food. The baon that I brought today was lesser than I expected. =p

When my pediatrician checked me up, she told me to go to the ECG and have a "heart test" whatsoever. I was so nervous because I might get electrified by the wires that sticked on my body. After the ECG, We paid for it, Asked for the condition of my heart if its OK or not, I got REALLY BORED while wating for the result eventually, it turned out to be fine. My heart is in a NORMAL condition. (WHEEEW!) My doctor said, its because of over excursion(?) WHATEVER. Nabigla katawan ko kasi one week ako di nag jazz. =P

The bad news is.. I was supposed to play BADMINTON with my friend today. Unfortuantely, my mom didn't allow me anymore because I have to rest. So, i stayed at home and slept for 3 hours. I am so happy because....... * insert name here * approved me in FRIENDSTER. THAT'S RAPID.

I still need to finish my recoletters for some of my SOPHOMORE FRIENDS because they're having their recollection next week.

tatah. "im craving for BAKED OYSTERS right now"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home