Image hosting by TinyPic
Memories: hectic

Memories

never fade away

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

hectic

I'm so proud of KATARUNGAN because WE WON AN AWARD because of the ENGLISH CAMPAIGN. ( We better keep this up. ) We even received a star from MISS PLATON. (awwww) hahahaha.

My schedule has been very hectic lately because of all the projects that Ihave to work on. I'm not yet done with that Media Awareness Project. We need to make 25 entries in the Media Log Thing. I'm such a procrastinator. WAHAHAHA. I love cramming. My "hardworkingness" works whenever I procrastinating. WAHAHAHA. When I do my projects earlier, I feel too lazy to do them. (Well.. it depends on my schedule and my interests). I just finished studying Trigo and Geom. We'll have our (last?) quiz in Trigo tomorrow. I better make a good grade out of this quiz because the average of my quizzes depends on this quiz. URGH.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home