Image hosting by TinyPic
Memories: great.. so great

Memories

never fade away

Monday, August 08, 2005

great.. so great

I'm feeling SO NERVOUS right now. One of the HS teachers will talk to me tomorrow because I DID SOMETHING WRONG. I'm not sure if its about * the rumor * thing. But I'll find it out tomorrow. I want to be absent tom orrow so I wouldn't talk to her anymore. But, if I'll try to styay away from the situation, She might get angrier and at the same time, my conscience will bother me more. I really need to apologize.. if its about the thing I have in mind because.. I know I MADE A BIG MISTAKE. I was predicting that this was going to happened.. well.. it really did. Well.. I learned a valuable lesson for today....

Never spread rumors or gossip when it is still not proven.. Especially.. if it destroys the moral standards and the reputation of a certian person.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home