Image hosting by TinyPic
Memories: Salvation

Memories

never fade away

Thursday, August 18, 2005

Salvation

YAHOO. I'm rejoicing today because today is the last day of our exam.

i had a hard time in answering AP, ENTREP and COMPUTER.

I had a hard time because I was too lazy to study the topics of these certain subjects. I feel really tired because of the past tests we had especially in CHEMISTRY. Actually Chem is tolerable but there is something in that test that made it hard. During our exam week, it makes me think that teachers wants to give us a taste of their sweet revenge because of what their expereinces when they were still students like us.

After the long days of experiencing the tensions and the pressures during the exam week, we decided to have a break and we decided to have SOME FUN. I invited two of my favorite teachers MISS SABORDO and MISS PLATON, unfortunately, they won't be able to come because of their work in school. TOO BAD. =(

But.. we had fun anyway. HAHA. Rhea and Rosa were the on es who invited me to have a gimmick, unfortunately, they weren't able to accompany me because they were not allowed in the destination where I was allowed by my parents. ( I'm not sure if my sentence is correct).

They accompanied me in the dental clinic because my dentise had to adjuct my braces. We ate at Katipunan at THE OLD SPAGHETTI HOUSE. When we arrived at Eastwood, Ellanie and Gem were so conscious because they were still wearing our school uniform. When we were out of the car, we saw 2 SHSians there. They looked at us because of.. the SHS uniform? ahaha. We saw bunch of SHSians there too. We didn't expect that there would be many SHSians there. We watched a movie, The Skeleton Key, it was so scary.. but I don't understand the plot of the movie. WAHAHA.

We had fun in the Arcades too. I won the " car race game" but I lost "the drum game" right away. GOSH I was so pissed off. hahaha.

We had our picture-slash-Neoprint taken at Power Station.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
We ate at Mcdo before going home. Vanity strikes again. I took a lot of pintures of me when we were still in Mcdonalds. Wahahaha.

2 Comments:

Blogger AJI said...

Hay nako Danica. Andaya ninyo, di niyo ko sinama! Bad girrrrl!!

7:51 PM  
Blogger danica patricia said...

SORI. di ko naman alam na gusto mo at pwede ka eh.. next time alright? :D

9:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home