Image hosting by TinyPic
Memories: Sonnet 619 : To Helen

Memories

never fade away

Friday, August 12, 2005

Sonnet 619 : To Helen

I was inspired by Mr. William Shakespeare to make my own poem. So I thought. HEY.. WHAT IF I MAKE MY OWN SONNET POEM.

To Helen
( it doesn't mean that.. I AM REALLY INLOVE WITH SOME WOMAN NAMED HELEN ALRIGHT?)

I just feel like using the name HELEN because HELEN is my favorite name.



Let the stars shine upon the midst of the night
But you're still brighter in my sight
This story is like the love story in a movie
but the antagonist had won over me
All this feeling that's bottled up inside me
But this feeling I need to hide from thee
I am afraid I might lose you

If that happens, I don't know what to do..
The antagonist had took you away..
I feel so speechless, I dont know what to say..
He told me to stay away from you
And you felt the same way too..
When I bid my last goodbye
Tears fell from my eyes, I started to cry
This feeling so eccentric I can't define
Is this just pure admiration, or love so divine?

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

w0w..ate daNiXxXx!!!..i never thought na ung mga noveLs na ipa2basa sa iny0 ay pwede reNg magiNg inspirati0n i mean it's m0re like a torture to me(bwahahahahahaha..)per0 l00k what u've d0ne..naks!!!future..writer..!!!..graBe
ka!!!..ndi na kta ma~reaCh(hahaha!!!)..thiS one's a poem na tLga naManG ma~aapreCiate ng mga ta0..sisikat ian!!!..tas aLam mo b s0braNg nkktouch xa..haaayyy..cge na nga..sana mkgwa ka pa ng sobRanG daME pa na gaNyaN..teeCee..GODbless!!!~>bianCa

6:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

uy ate danica, soobrang asteeg ng gnwa mo! awww!!ü ang gnda gnda tlga.. super! anlupet! awwww..üü

2:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

astiiiigggg naman ng poem mo!! :P kasing-astig ng layout mo!!! :P hahahaha.. puede ka na maging writer [un nga ba tawag don?].. hahaha! inspired by... :D wahahha, joke!! :D :)

5:17 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

wow! coollness!! *praissess*

8:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home