Image hosting by TinyPic
Memories: Pinoy used to be so easy

Memories

never fade away

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Pinoy used to be so easy

I'm feeling so tired because of PINOY and TRIGO. Pinoy used to be so easy.. until..

JOSE RIZAL interfered in our curriculum in Filipino. I know I should be proud of him because he is the national hero BUT he's giving me a headache because of his.. FAMILY.. imagine.. he has 10 sisters and brothers. He has a very long name

JOSE PROTACIO MERCADO RIZAL ALONZO QUINTOS y REALONDA.

We need to memorize his long name too. THAT'S NOT ALL. We have to memorize the meanings of each of hius names also. WAAH. He also has 11? girlfriends I think. We also studied the "Paglalakbay or his " travel history?" .The grammar part in Pinoy is OK but the BIOGRAPHY of JOSE RIZAL ruined my grades, gives me migrabe and is killing me softly.. REALLY.. The average of my quizzes are so low and I failed. I guess I won't be surprise anymore if I get a very low grade in the card. I bet my conduct is so low because I often sleep during Pinoy( AHA! BAD GIRL! ). I don't blame the teacher because the way she teaches is not bad but the topics we discuss are the ones that destroys our grades.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home