Image hosting by TinyPic
Memories: First Day

Memories

never fade away

Monday, August 15, 2005

First Day

English. Media Awareness. Chemistry.

English
'twas ok. I'm not sure with my analization about the poem. I learned something from the poem in our exams. I wish Miss Platon considers answers that she don't have in mind in case my answer is the not answer she has in mind.

Media Awareness
It was OK too, but I had a hard time differentiating the terms in the first part of the test because I forgot the meaning of some of the terms that were included there.

Chemistry
The test is tolerable BUT its still VERY HARD. Urgh. I forgot how to solve the problems she gave. I had a hard time identifying the words that were needed to be identified. Miss Malayas got mad at me for not tying my hair because I don't have an elastics or something to tie up my hair. Some of the first year students were very noisy after answering their exams.

MY MIND GOT DRAINED.

We'll have a test in GEOM and CL. Wish me luck.. I wish I could memorize the terms we studied in CL especially.. FREEDOM, CONSCIENCE and MORALITY.

I WISH I WOULD REMEMBER THE FORMULAS AND TERMS IN GEOM.

PLEASE PRAY FOR US. hahahaha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home