Image hosting by TinyPic
Memories: Unknownymous

Memories

never fade away

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Unknownymous

I haven't been online for the past few days due to what has been going on with my so called life. OK.. Let us start with my Review Classes. Whoa. I really don't feel like I'm on a summer break right now because I am actually studying for our entrance exams. We have Been receiving a lot of exams from the past few days. I've made new friends. I've refreshed my mind on some certain terminologies blablabla but reviewing has been a big help for me.. and for the rest of us I guess.

OK. I have recovered from my sickness.. which is.. hyperacidity.. whatever.. something.. that might lead to ulcer. I vomited for 2 consecutive days. Ewww. The feeling, of course, is very.. disturbing. So I decided to visit the doctor right away.

My vast emotions have a big impact to this sickness of mine. There are certain people that I miss, and somehow, every time I eat, these emotions would bother me, hence, I can't force myself to eat properly anymore. I loose my appetite. My friends kept telling me.. that I should not be affected by that. Yes. They were right. It's just that.. I feel so da*n helpless. I can't help it.

Waaah. Since, I've read this certain book, a book about.. sickness, parts of the body, LIFE.. I have been so paranoid with what life is setting for me. With what life is throwing at me. Lately, I have been feeling these eerie feelings that my life span is becoming shorter and shorter..and Death is drawing near I know I should not be thinking about this but somehow, I must be prepared and be ready for what will be happening in the near future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home