Image hosting by TinyPic
Memories: Summer School Huh?

Memories

never fade away

Sunday, April 16, 2006

Summer School Huh?

Guess What? I have to wake up early again tomorrow for my review classes. So, its like having school during summer huh? =pThe schedule is quite similar to the schedule I had during school days. The only difference is that, I will be studying in a new location,I'll be meeting new bunch of people from different schools, and I would not miss lunch time at Katips' Restaurant near our review center. Yumeeh!

The bright side of it is that, I wouldn't be stuck at home and be with Mr. Boredom, whipping my ass off and killing my satisfaction. The bad news is, I would have to sleep early every night, and would have to wake up early during the morning.

I guess this summer is going to be a hectic one. a VERY BUSY one.

+ Training ( Monday - Saturday )
+ Driving Lessons
+ Review Classes

Good Luck to me. Hahaha :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home