Image hosting by TinyPic
Memories: Happy Easter

Memories

never fade away

Sunday, April 16, 2006

Happy Easter

Easter's Fun. Hahaha. :)

You wanna know why? =p

I got a bit dissappointed for the fact that I actually missed the "Salubong". I was looking forward to watching that for the first time today, unfortunately, my folks were still asleep when I woke up at about 4. Too Bad.

Anyway, Let's look at the bright side of the day.

I was able to choose a restaurant that served us scrumptious lunch, and I was able to hit the jackpot at the arcade. I won 100+ tickets in one game. I didn't expect to win. I just stood there, tried out the game and whoopps, I was very lucky to shoot the ball into the jackpot hole. Haha. :)

I was able to get so many prizes from the redemption area of the arcade which actually made my day.

Happy Easter you guys.

Today is a day of enlightenment and reconcilliation. Hahaha. :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home