Image hosting by TinyPic
Memories: when INSECURITY strikes

Memories

never fade away

Sunday, August 21, 2005

when INSECURITY strikes

I've been feeling this awful feeling lately. Its like you feel that you are the ONLY ugly person in the world. You feel uncomfortable when you talk to yourself and say "HEY.. BEAUTIFUL" you feel like your telling a lie or something. Its the awful feeling you feel when you see some beautiful ladies walking down the streets.. or wherever.. you start to stare at them.. and say.. ugh I'm feeling ugly AGAIN. Being so INSECURE is one quality that I have that I really hate. I feel like I don't appreciate the gift that GOD has given me. I know WE ARE ALL BEAUTIFUL but why is there a thing called COMPARISON if we are ALL EQUAL anyway?

If we are all BEAUTIFUL.. why is there such thing called UGLINESS?!

When this feeling strikes.. especially when you feel insecure with one of your classmate who is SO BEAUTIFUL inside and out, she is so talented, so smart.. EVERYBODY LIKES HER SO MUCH and you feel like the WORLD HAS TURNED ITS BACK AGAINST YOU.. you're trying to be her.. but YOU CAN'T. You think that PEOPLE CAN ONLY SEE THE NEGATIVE SIDE OF YOU.
You feel that you want to ruin that " oh so perfect girl's " reputation but you can't because THAT WOULD BE SO MEAN.

You feel insecure when you see those OH SO SEXY, OH SO BEAUTIFUL COMMERCIAL MODELS.. and then this certain questions pops on your head " WHAT DO THEY HAVE THAT I DON'T? "

........ I NEED COUNSELLING. I need to stop this madness

JEALOUSY is a mortal SIN right?

1 Comments:

Blogger danica patricia said...

salamat sa comment. waw. napa WHOA ako sa last line ah. haha. pero.. salamat ulit sa encouragement. HAHAHA. i think.. its always like that tlga. ewan ko ba. especially sa stage natin ngaun noh?! hahahaha :P

8:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home