Image hosting by TinyPic
Memories: Sinful Days

Memories

never fade away

Friday, July 29, 2005

Sinful Days

OK. So.. I realized that I am becoming TOO SINFUL already. I did something bad in school yesterday. One of the reasons why I'm realizing that I'm becoming a bad girl is because.. I eat when is the teacher is in or out even if its not recess time yet. This one is not so bad but.. I'm not following the implemented rule of the English Campaign where in we have to speak in English in school.( Except during Filipino and AP). One of the "MORTAL SIN" I have committed.. is.. *secret* My conscience is really bothering me right now. I guess its the MORAL CONSCIENCE.. that bthers me right now. Wheew. Guess what.. I think that I am becoming a warfreak too. I'm slapping Charie or some other girls in school or smashing some stuff on their heads. They make fun of me.. well in a jokeful manner but I GET ANGRY RIGHT AWAY. I take things too seriously. Well.. There's this girl at home.. SHE ALWAYS MAKES FUN OF ME.. When I play with her.. or whatsoever.. she's like.. " IM NOT INTERESTED TO PLAY" or whatsoever. Well.. at times.. this person is really grumpy. She's just so so narrow minded. I wasn't able to fix my things right away and then she won't talk to me anymore. It doesn't make any sense. And then.. she starts getting mad. Its probably one of the reasons why.. I'm realeasing my anger in school =(. I can't release it here because I think.. MY FEAR CONSCIENCE is bothering me. I'm afraid that my parents will get so angry at me because of my brutalness. argh. I'm really sorry. That's probaly one of the reasons why I'm becoming too emotional lately.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home