Image hosting by TinyPic
Memories: Weak

Memories

never fade away

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Weak


I had a great day today. Not just great.. Spectacular, Marvelous, Magnificent.. all those words which are SO CLOSE TO PERFECTION are the words which can describe the day I had today.
I came to school with a BIG SMILE because I was so excited for our upcoming batch socialization. During the Socialization, Everyone had a great time in our school gym. The hosts were so funny that time. The representatives of each class who told us and about their class symbols have a great sense o humor especially those who acted in front of the whole third year batch. We had games and prizes. (yihee PRIZES.) I remember someone because of PRIZES but I don’t want to mention her because I don’t want her to get embarrassed. My favorite part was the EATING PART, the CHOW TIME because the food that were shared ARE SO DELICIOUS. We had so much fun; unfortunately, the time we had was not enough.
We had classes after our Socialization. We had an interesting activity in our CL class a while ago. Miss Malayas told us to write down ten positive things about ourselves. Some of us wrote more than 10, some of us wrote more than 20. One of our classmates wrote more than 30 I think. I admire her because she seems to be so appreciative of what GOD has given her. 3 words came triggering through my head THAT I WOULD LIKE TO DESCRIBE MYSELF : BEAUTIFUL, SEXY AND GORGEOUS. It gives me the goosebumps. It makes me feel uncomfortable because I feel like I am becoming over confident. :P When Miss Malayas asked us why we are good people, I want to recite because my answer is ALMOST THE SAME to the answer that she gave us. We are all made in the image and likeness of GOD like God we are also good. That’s what we read in the bible. Those were the exact words that came across my mind. AAGH. Sayang.
We had our long tests in Chemistry and A.P. The questions weren’t so hard for me because I studied well. The questions were tolerable for our minds. I got confused of what to write because there are so many terms in AP that we have discussed last week. During Chem, I wasn’t able to finish because it was time already. A solution for that particular problem came across my mind; Unfortunately, Mrs. Torralba told it was time already. She might not accept my paper if I didn’t pass my test paper on time. The hard work I encountered will not be worth it if she won’t accept my paper anymore. I guess I have a passing grade because the questions were tolerable for me.
We talked about POLITICS in Filipino. Miss Aniago read a wonderful piece a while ago. And then.. our discussion lead to Politics. HAHAHA. As of now, I find politics interesting.
When I was about to go home, I was able to give the box of NERDS to a special someone. That special someone talked to me too. I was shaking and trying to stay away from that person because I feel uncomfortable whenever I feel that person’s presence. In the end, I feel the guilt and the regret of not approaching or even talking properly to that person. My mind goes BLANK whenever I am in front of that person. My body shivers. I can also feel the changes of the temperature. It’s really weird. It seems as though that particular person curses me with using a voodoo doll of my replica and makes me feel weird and uncertain.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Tomorrow is our CLUB DAY. Jen is convincing me to join the Aglaia Dance Club because the club needs a lot of members. I’m part of the Physique Club because I "worked out hard" just to pass that club cause I have no other clubs in mind. I just can’t quit Physique Club because the hardship I went through during the auditions will be wasted.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
f*** THIS COMPUTER. This IS SO OBSOLETE. Argh. I’ve worked hard for this entry and then it hangs. I have to this entry all over again. And then the good words that just came in would already be out by the time I will be typing and repeating this entry again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home