Image hosting by TinyPic
Memories: jose rizzzzzzzzal =)

Memories

never fade away

Thursday, July 21, 2005

jose rizzzzzzzzal =)

sana buhay pa siya. =)

translate it to english.........
i hope he's still alive. =)

..I really like RIZAL.. even if.. he is already XP (GET THE PICTURE?)

WAAAH. He is such a corny.. and a playboy man... BUT HE'S GENTLE.. KIND.. MEEK and SWEET. =). I don't blame those girls who fell head over heals in love with him.. =) Is there someone....... who seems to be like him.. in the present time? =0 . Someone who is.. GENTLE.. and SO SMART. I hope I can opeRAte his head.. and get HIS brain COZ HE IS REALLY THAT INTELLIGENT. whoooooooo. =) NOT ONLY THAT. he is ALSO SWEET to THE GALS. =9

His love stories makes us giggly.. even though their corny.

OH YEAH. I FORGOT. He is REALLY ARTISTIC TOO.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home