Image hosting by TinyPic
Memories: school stuff. AH.

Memories

never fade away

Sunday, July 24, 2005

school stuff. AH.

i have a new layout thanks to KAILA. I really admire her.. because she's really good in making layouts. She's also good in speaking in English. + she's kind.. cute and funny too. I love my mom and dad. even if I have a letter from Mrs. Dino with regards to my failing grades in Trigo, Geom and Pinoy, they didn't yell at me. I'm not grounded and I'm not prohibited to use anything like the computer, telephones, PS2, DVDs.. and many more. I promise I'll study hard to show my gratitude for them. Wheww. I just finished studying Chem. Wheew. I'm still having a hard time with naming copunds because I haven't memorize the cations and anions yet. I still have a lot of things to do. I need to memorize our poems in English, Do AP assignment, Do Trigo assignment.. Study for our Long Test in English and many more. I need to do a creative response and I need to transfer our videos from camera to tape. WHEWW. I'm so glad because we don't have classes tomorrow. Yes. I have a lot of time to do my assignments. We have to do a poem in English too... I love making poems at times.. WHEN I FEEL INSPIRED.. the problem is.. I DON'T FEEL INSPIRED RIGHT NOW. I'm having a hard time in making poem because my brain got drained already. HAHAHA. =P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home