Image hosting by TinyPic
Memories: dead tired =9

Memories

never fade away

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

dead tired =9

I'm feeling friggin tired right now. So.. what can I say about Third Year life?.. Once in a lifetime experience that is SO UBERLY FUN.. GEOM IS JUST A PIECE OF CAKE
...........NOT!
ENGLISH CAMPAIGN is STILL GOING ON (Well DUH.. its until THE END OF THE SCHOOL YEAR) I'm violating the rule when I'm not in the mood to speak in English.. Well.. I'm lucky because.. I didn't sign a slip yet. =p
We had an exercise in the gym.. THE BELLY DANCING EXERCISE. This exercise reminds me of the dance that we danced during the cultural show.
I receive a letter from our beloved level coordinator to inform our parents about our grades. My mom didn't get mad because I told her before that I have low quizzes in Geom.. so I think she isn't surprised anynmore. I'm trying to STUDY HARDER so I would be able to excel my grades in GEOMETRY..and in other subjects too. Why do we have to study GEOM anyway?!! This subject is for architechs and engineers. I don't have plans of becoming an engineer or an architect someday. CHEMISTRY is OK.. but.. I almost fell asleep during Chem period... I bet most of us got sleepy during CHEM PERIOD. =9 I was craving for candy that time.. so.. I would be able to stay awake.
We watched a movie in A.P. a while ago. I pity those African slaves.. who were tortured.. I forgot the title of the movie we watched.. but ITS REALLY BRUTAL I tell you. There were blood everywere when the slaves were tortured.. I almost vomitted because.. the food that were fed to the slaves looked so YUCKY.. Like.. vommit.. aww. that's really sad. =(
So... JOSE RIZAL is such a PLAYBOY huh?!.. I can't believe that he has 9 consecutive girlfriends. hahahaha. =o
** WAAAAH. The girl who got my I.D.? SHE IS SO INSESITIVE.. and UHH.. blind. I'm sorry to say.. but... I WROTE A NOTE BEHIND MY I.D. that says " PLEASE GIVE BACK MY I.D. RIGHT AWAY.... MY NAME AND SECTION IS THERE NAMAN EH! "
Anyway....... I'm so tired already!! I shouldn't be doing this right now because........................................................................ =)

.................. I HAVE TO STUDY. but.. im feeling LAZY. *slapslap* BAD GIRL..
"YOU SHOULDN'T BE LAZY AT A TIME LIKE THISSSS"UH-OH. MY CONSCIENCE IS YELLING AT ME AGAIN.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home