Image hosting by TinyPic
Memories: tired.

Memories

never fade away

Saturday, July 16, 2005

tired.

HELL YAH! Its been a VERY LONG TIME since I strated writing an entry here again. I have A LOT of journals. I'm really confuse because I don't know where am I going to write my entries. A lot of things have been going on... Our English Campaign had just started. Everyone spoked in English last Friday.. which is yesterday.. i'm not used to it. =p Most of us spoke "barokly" which means.. Speaking in English in a wrong manner.. IN SHORT.. WRONG GRAMMAR. So there. I had fun speaking in English.. but it felt uncomfortable too. HAHAHA. We also had out Nutrition Month. We had a contest. I was pissed off because we didn't win. Its not that I'm a sore loser.. its just that.. itt really felt bad deep inside because we worked hard for that dance. IM SO PROUD OF OUR BATCH coz everyone did a great job. Our teachers told us that WE ARE ALL WINNERS. awww. "IM TOUCHED". We have a new seating arrangement too. DomBee is my new seatmate. I miss my old seatmates.. and the seatmates of my seatmates.. I miss Karen.. and our.. "JUNG and KANG SESSIONS" I miss Frances too. I miss the times when I ask Via questions and our "NERD SESSIONS". I miss Krista too. I miss our Nerds Sessions. My new seatmates are funny too. Krista is my frontmate. We have our laugh trips with Teptep and Krizhelle. Karen is still near me too. I had a tiring day today. I woke up at about 6 so that I will be early in school. We had our Physical Fitness Test. I was one of the leaders of the warm up because the Physique Club Members(I am one of those peeps) are incharge of the warm up exercise. We also talked about our team name, color and the event where we will join. I joined RYTHMIC coz I want to dance again. I also played Frisbee with Ate Lal, Ate Sam and some of my classmates. I walked to House f Dance because I have a Jazz Class at 10:30. I was I think 5 or 10 minutes late. But its OK. They we're still having a warm up. I tried to catch up with the new steps and new formation. After that I ran to Karakuch coz Rhea told me to go there. I got so tired.. when we went to a certain restaurant to have lunch. I GOT SLEEPY. I fell asleep too.. which is SO EMBARASSING. I went to my dentist.. and had my cleaning. She adjust my braces too. My teeth hurts right now. And then.. We went to Shangrila Mall. WHEEEW. I bought some grooming-slash-"kikay" stuffs today like .. mirror, brush and a set of combs. I love THE TOY STORE there. I want to buy a lot of toys but.. I'm broke today. =(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home