Image hosting by TinyPic
Memories: 17! 17! 17!

Memories

never fade away

Friday, June 17, 2005

17! 17! 17!

Today is the 17th day of the month of June. This number is a significant number for me. I remember somebody with regards to this number. hahaha. Hai. Well, today is June 17 right? Last year.. It was the seventeenth of June when I first talked to this "SPECIAL SOMEONE". I miss this person because.. that person already left me. hahaha. lol. I thought I will NEVER as in NEVER remember and NEVER miss this person because I ALWAYS get myself into trouble because of that damn special someone.. I didn't even know why that person has a big impact on me. It is because of that person's looks?. What is so special about that person's face anyway? hahaha. maappeal kasi eh. Actually., the first time I saw this person. That person's face wasn't that interesting to me. haha. is it because of the influences of my friends.. that is why I agreed with them?.. that.. that person's face.. is stunning? ahaha. Haai. I have a hard time forgetting that person because.. I encountered different challenges because of *toot*.. Like, I have a haRd time talking to *toot*. and then.. *toot* is not very friendly.. *toot* is a serious person in school. If there's a challenge... There's an adventure.. that is why.. my admiration is rising up. If theres no challenge.. and you won't have a hard time in dealing with "someone special" you get tired easily. haha. This doesn't make any sense. How weird. ahaha. Weird entry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home