Image hosting by TinyPic
Memories: from SW III to diarrhea

Memories

never fade away

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

from SW III to diarrhea

March 23, 2005

We watched STAR WARS III : The Revenge of the Sith at SM North Edsa. It was my first time to witness a Star Wars movie. It was a good movie. ANAKIN SKYWALKER, OBI WAN AND YODA(!) are so hot! HAHAHA! Before watching the movie, we saw Ruffa Mae Quinto and other actresses there. We saw some cameramen too. It was the premiere night of La Visa Loca. =รพ

March 24, 2005


NAIMPACHO AKO- di ako natunawan ng pagkain sa tiyan. =( It hurts so much. The food in my stomach were not digested properly due to improper food intake. I ate too much before,during and after the movie. I ate french fries, pop corn, donuts and pizza. tsss. I had DIARRHEA too. This was one of the worst days of my entire life. When I drink water.. I tend to vommit. (eeww!). If I don't drink enough water, My diarrhea might lead to dehydration. **** noh? I can't eat foods that contain oil. WAAAH! =( I wasn't online because I was in my room the whole day.

.....im glad ITS OVER NOW.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home