Image hosting by TinyPic
Memories: Balikbayan Relatives

Memories

never fade away

Saturday, May 21, 2005

Balikbayan Relatives

Just got home from Antipolo. We met our "BALIKBAYAN" relatives from Canada. They bought us some "pasalubongs" too. I missed those guys. Especally my nephew Brian. I saw some pictures of my niece Mica. She is so cute. She is so chubby. She weighs 20 pounds. My baliw nephew keeps calling her BACHOY. wahahaha. We played the scooter under the intense heat of the sun.. we also played basketball.. and played some other stuffs too. I was shocked when we got home.. coz in Antipolo it was SO HOT. When I saw the streets of BF.. it was so wet. So I guess it rained here. I saw children swimming in the flood.



Thats BRIAN (my nephew) and I with our CRAZY faces

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home