Image hosting by TinyPic
Memories: OH NO :|

Memories

never fade away

Monday, July 24, 2006

OH NO :|

I'm a little bored right now, so I decided to blog hop first. I'm taking a break from my "stresstors" right now, a.k.a. SCHOOL-"work". Yeah. It's af if we still have classes right now because of the works that were left for us. :p
Anyway, I stumbled across one of my favorite blogs a.k.a. THE THESIS STATEMENT, and out of curiosity and boredom, I started reading her past entries.. and I found this

An entry from Miss Platon's blog, Date written: March 31,2006 :)

"Call me cheezy, I don't care"

"To all my students, I appreciate everything! I honestly wished that the day (or should I say the schoolyear? Hehe) would never end. All the gifts, the hugs, the well-wishes were all very much appreciated. I will keep them with me always :) I wish I could keep you all there with me, too, so we could all be together, hanging out, having fun, and of course learning at the same time. From each other of course :) I've learned so much from you guys, as much as I hope you've learned from me, too :) You made this year such an amaaaazing year. Nothing can compare to it, really.

I dread going back to school on Monday and finding the school empty. It's going to be so weeiiirrrddd... :/ *sigh*

I still have so much to say, but again, I fear that words will not be able to contain the overwhelming greatness of emotion I am feeling right now.

*HUG* - just let this say what I feel :)

Once again, my dear ladies, thank you. The schoolyear is finally over, but I hope the memories and lessons that we learned, taught, and shared won't ever be :)"


AWWW! :( Those words she muttered made me cry. :( Even though, I'm already a senior student, I still can't help but miss those good old days I had when I was still in Third Year. Even though, I had my crappiest grades during that year, I, for one, considers it to be one of the most memorable years I had in SHS. I miss my classmates and I miss some of our teachers who aren't our teachers anymore.
I miss Chem and Mrs. Torralba's wacky and dramatic personality. ;) I miss Miss Pacle and her kwentos.. I miss World History with Miss Canivel, P.E. and Health with Miss Aureada, The ever so perky and sweet Miss Galicha who is now teaching in college ;) and of course, Literature, Fragements, Run-ons, William Shakespeare and KOKOLOGY SESSIONS with Miss Platon; nevertheless, I'm currently enjoying my senoir life as well. Kahit na nagkakanda lasug lasug na utak ko sa Math, Physics, Econ, Accounting at English, I still manage to smile and be happy. :) Haha! :) My teachers and classmates are the best. :) Pero siyempre, I'm still having a hard time of letting go of the past.