Image hosting by TinyPic
Memories: Natural High :)

Memories

never fade away

Sunday, July 16, 2006

Natural High :)

Mikee has already updated his blog! Haha! :) Wala lang! :) I'm a big fan of him kasi. yucks! :)

Yesterday, My mom, my yaya and I watched Pirates of the Caribbean 2: Dead Man's Chest! :) The film was thrilling and it never bore me. :) It is fun to watch. Jack Sparrow a.k.a Johnny Depp played his character well. :) Believe me, it's worth watching. I just cried when *toot*. Just watch the film will you! Haha! :)

I also watched The Lake House last week in Gateway. Demmit! It was such a.. uhm, cheezy film, haha! but it was good. :) I wonder how the filmmaker thought of the plot. Haha! :)

Sayang, I haven't watched Superman yet but hopefully I would be able to watch sometime. I am really anticipating the moment wherein I would be able to watch Mr. Brandon's hotness uncut. Haha! :) Wala lang. Its as if everybody (well almost everybody) is swooning over his hotness so, curiosity sets in.

I'm having a difficult time in my so called "senior life" so far. Especially with Math and Economics. Poor Me!! :| I have not done my essay for Ateneo yet. and that goes to show I'm lazy I am in setting my priorities. I'm not even half way with the pages of my book report. Haha! AAAH the art of procrastination.. yeah! Whatever! :)