Image hosting by TinyPic
Memories: Simple Things Can Make Me Happy Afterall

Memories

never fade away

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Simple Things Can Make Me Happy Afterall

* Talking to the people I miss makes me utterly happy.
* Receiving a compliment from a person, you've touched makes me feel touched as well. :)
* Scrumptious food make me happy and healthy at the same time
* Listening to songs I like soothes my soul. ;)
* Fast Downloading is not often happening
* Complimenting a person with a nice work can make you feel better ;)
* Entertaining oneself can be pretty entertaining :D
* Realizing that you've cried over a petty thing.. makes you laugh
* doing something you are scared of makes you feel like a winner :)
* dancing keeps me sane. it drive away the worries and anxieties that's bottled up inside
* thinking that there are 80% of the people in this world care for you :)


...AHAHAHA. So right now, I feel much better :)