Image hosting by TinyPic
Memories: Life, as we all know it

Memories

never fade away

Saturday, July 22, 2006

Life, as we all know it

I think friendster is telling me something with regards to what I am actually experiencing right now.

From my FRIENDSTER HOROSCOPE
If you haven't given yourself the chance to get used to new changes, do it now.
There's a lot of pressure on you today, but the one who's pushing so hard is you! Lately, you've been way too difficult on yourself, and you should stop and realize that you're doing your thing in your own way -- and that's good enough. Part of this stress may be due to the changes that have been happening in your life, so address that issue. If you just give yourself time to get used to the newness around you, you'll start to relax again.


I'm jampacked with things that leads myself to underpressure right now considering the fact that I'll be taking an exam for college, I'm having diffculties in some of my subjects, being pressured with the appiclation forms, and other factors that are making me stressful. I've experienced change wherein, I'm having a hard time moving on, but somehow, little by little, I realized that I'm quite accepting the fact, that its "through". Sometimes, we must learn to sacrifice because we don't get all the things we want in this unsatisfied world of ours.

Anyway, this MIGHT be the last time I will be blogging for this month. I have a lot of things to prioritize. I must occupy my time for studying so that I will be able to catch up with our lessons, and at the same time pass the "oh so almost deadly entrance exams".

ADVANCE HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARIA RHEAPAZ BERNARDO DE GUZMAN.. on the 26th day of July ;)