Image hosting by TinyPic
Memories: Random Emotions

Memories

never fade away

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Random Emotions

I've becoming so temperamental from the past few days. Haha. :)

Haha. :) I love my seatmates(Aubrei and Francine) and rowmates(Kaila and Loise) and uhhhm, front row mates(Joan, Gem, Andrea, Charisse, Aira) so much. I love Rizal Patrol(Charie, Maro, Karen, Ave, Trixie Cruz, Aji at ang patrol leader naming si Tan). Haha :)

Gosh, But what I hate is that, I'm failing a bunch of quizzes lately. It's not a very good start. Especially, when your distracted by "certain things". Mwahaha.

I've formulated my theory a while ago which is.. a bit, ironic. yeah

LOVE IS THE ROOT OF ALL EVIL.

Haha. :) Yeaaah.

Me thinks I'm a loseeeerrr!!!!

Waaaah! LOSER. Wah!! I need to make up for my grades in Math. I don't want to suffer the consequences that are regretful in the end.


Waaah. Things I need to CHANGE.

* Self- esteem
* Time Management
* Study Habits
* Laziness

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home