Image hosting by TinyPic
Memories: 23rd on the 19th

Memories

never fade away

Friday, June 16, 2006

23rd on the 19th

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MISS PLATON MY LABS :)

On the 19th day of June, Miss Platon will be celebrating her 23 years and 8401(?) days of existence here on earth. Even though she is not our teacher in 4th year anymore, that does not hinder us to make her feel special pn her BIG day.

She is one of my favorite person in the WORLD. Not just THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD, but the universe as well. She touched and changed the lives of so many people, including mine.

I appreciate it when she appreciates the things I do for her. Even though there are times, I sense that she feels bothered when I bug her, she keeps me company and I'm thankful for that. She was one of the people, who healed my wound, when I was hurt emotionally because of MY HORRIBLE PAST.

I envy those batches whom she is teaching right now. She teaches in a "simple" manner, but she knows how to make the discussion fun and enriching all at the same time. Besides her ability to teach, I find her ingenious talents amusing.

I'm hoping for an opportunity that she would teach us once more. It's not that I don't like Mrs. Benitez ( I LOVE MRS BENITEZ), It's just that the time we had with her when we were still in juniors is not enough to satisfy us of "being with her". That one year we had with her? It seems that the time we had was so rapid. That one year seems like just one day that passed by. Those days will ALWAYS linger in the memories I WILL ALWAYS REMINISCE.

She was one of the reasons why my Junior Year had been so special :)

She is not just OUR TEACHER, she's AN INSPIRATION, she is TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE, a ROLE MODEL who is loved by soooo many people.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home