Image hosting by TinyPic
Memories: Disabled NO MORE

Memories

never fade away

Sunday, June 25, 2006

Disabled NO MORE

My right hand is not "on cast" anymore. Whee. Haha. It's just that, it still hurts because I guess it's not used to the exposed environment. Anyway, Today is the showing of High School Musical. I want to watch it so badly, but the problem is WE DON'T HAVE DISNEY CHANNEL. Fudgelooove! Haha. I'm used to saying "fudgelove" now. It prevents me from saying profanity. Whee.

I went to a seminar in preparation for college. Dang I suck when it comes to interviews. Haha :) But that doesn't matter because at least I've realized my weaknesses.

Haha. :) Anyway, I envy Miss Platon. Haha. But I still love her though. While I was reading her post.. I felt so jealous because.. I've never met anyone who NEVER DISPLEASES anyone, UNLIKE HER. It seems as though EVERYBODY LOVES HER. I hope someday, I could be JUST LIKE HER..

Who is loved, gifted, and posseses a kind heart = her loveliness. Haha.

I went to SMF with some bunch of my third year friends. Haha. We played in Tom's World. Saw Miss Malayas, Miss Ngo.. and a lot of other SHSians. Haha. It was FUN. :)

I've commuted all the way home from SMF. Haha. Funny. It was my first time to commute from SMF to BF homes. Haha. It was really tiring. I had to walk all the way from SMF to the flyover and waited for a bus. The streets were, uhh, smelly and polluted. When I got to Batasan, I had to go inside the "palenke" for a trycicle ride home. I was eager to commute. Haha.. and it was really, uhh, an "awakening" experience for me. Whatever. Haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home